We are working on our new menu here at the LB and we plan to incorporate a new pizza section.
Of course, we have the classics of
- Cheese and Tomato
However we are trialling a few different options and would love your feedback.
If you have any suggestions for names, remember it needs to have a Scottish twist, we would love to hear them
Below is our trial selection, please tell us what you think, what you would like to see in this section and most importantly what you would call your pizza!
- White pudding, goats cheese, Parma Ham and Basil.
- Pepperoni, mozzarella, basil and tomato
- Haggis, crispy potatoes and Scottish cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese, basil and tomato
- Marinated chicken, smoked cheese, mushroom, red onion and red chilli served on a BBQ base.
- Buffalo black pudding, bacon, mushroom, Scottish cheddar and thyme
- Smoked Spanish chorizo, chilli and oregano
- Roasted red pepper Scottish cheddar, caramelised red onion, mozzarella cheese served on a pesto base topped with balsamic glaze
- Honey roast ham and chunks of fresh juicy pineapple topped with mozzarella cheese